Google Calendar

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Macclesfield B vs Marple B: 23.01.17: Match Result

Dear All,

Marple B suffered the heaviest defeat possible on Monday last. The score is a little misleading in that all of the games were keenly contested through to the end and I was surprised that all boards went to the hosts. Of course, Macclesfield were a much stronger team and I guess they managed to finish more strongly.

I was quite pleased with the opening phase of my game against Chris Sizeland and felt that I had nullified white's advantaged and obtained a comfortable position.  I may post this game later.

Thanks to the team for their efforts.

Meanwhile, our next game is against Altrincham A next Tuesday where we will need to field a stronger team!  Any volunteers?

Jeff

SDCL: DIVISION 2

MATCH: Macclesfield B    v     Marple B

Home Team

Scores

Away Team

1       G Lawrence
1
0
        Chris Baker
2       P Cattermole
1
0
        Alan Hall
3       D Risley
1
0
        Terry Cowling
4       C Sizeland
1
0
        Jeff Barlow
5       D Lobo
1
0
        Tony Doust
6       J Trier
1
0
        Neil Dainty

MATCH RESULT

6
0
DATE:23/01/17        

No comments:

Post a Comment