Google Calendar

Friday 8 June 2018

CUP RUNNETH OVER

Sorry that should have said "CUP RUN OVER" and it also should have said "before it started!"

Neither club fielded as strong a team as they would like in last night's Alan Yarker cup match.  Altrincham however had newcomer David Soares on top board, graded 206! Paul gave him a tough game and was an exchange up, but told me he was up against a fantastic chess player. I can't tell you much about the other games but a report of how I missed an easy win will be on here shortly.  I think I'm right in saying that Neil Dee, Tony and Chris all thought they had winning chances at some point. Anyway well done Altrincham and good luck in the semi-final.


07/06/2018 Marple 0.5-5.5 Altrincham





Kirby, Paul 0-1 Soares, Danilo V

Baker, Chris EJ 0-1 Lane, Anthony J

Preen, David W 0.5-0.5 Lowe, Nick

Dainty, Neil C 0-1 McCartney, William

Doust, Antony 0-1 Tomkins, Tom

Dee, Neil 0-1
Davies, J Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment